The Saint Thomas Cemetery Company operates from the West Ave Location, where we have our interment records dating back to 1850.
Our history is deeply rooted in the foundation and building of the City of St. Thomas and area. All of the people buried in these cemeteries have loved, laughed and left some legacy to be recalled when speaking of St. Thomas and Elgin County.
St. Thomas Cemetery – West Ave
The first location of the St. Thomas Cemetery Company.Learn more
South Park Cemetery
Added to the holdings of St. Thomas Cemetery Company in 1910.Learn more